Monday, March 13, 2006

More scanned pics

In addition to the two pics I post last Tuesday (Title post: Scanning pictures) in the category People/Portraits I'll post a few more in the same category.

The first one was taken by my good friend Andy from England when we visited the Apenheul in Apeldoorn, Holland. I don't know the exact date, but it must have been about 5, 6 years ago. This is a pretty unique primate zoo where some of the primates walk/climb around freely, like the monkey on my shoulder. It's only open in the Spring- and Summertime, but if you nearby it's worth a visit.

The next picture was taken at the Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima, Japan, March 2001. This young couple was sitting in front of us on the other side of the sidewalk. They just finished their McDonalds menu, and he is taking a nap while she is drinking her milkshake/drink.
The following pic was taken during a daytrip into the Japanese Alps in September 2002 when we visited one of Noriko's uncles. When the old man saw me taking pictures he invited me to take his picture and he was posing very willingly.
The picture below was taken in the same park in Tokyo and on the same day as where I took the two pics of the older guys in my post "Scanning pictures" from last Tuesday. This type of scenery (amateur painters painting scenes from the park) you see very often during Spring- and Summertime in the park near Noriko's mother's house. This guy drew my attention by the quality of his painting and by his outfit.
I couldn't resist to take a pic of this nodding ponytailed guy.
This pretty grandmother posed proudly with her grandchild. This pic and also the pic from the ponytailed guy were taken at the same park and on the same day as the two pics of the two older guys from two posts ago and the pic of the painter.

Picture 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 were taken with the Minolta Vectis S-1 APS SLR camera and picture 3 was taken with the Minolta Vectis 3000 APS compact camera.

No comments: