Sunday, October 02, 2005

No pics today

I noticed on my brothers weblog (Dutchblog Israel) that he recommended some (Dutch) photoblogs and mine was one of them. I'll return the favor by mentioning his blog. I guess this won't generate much extra traffic to his blog yet, but it's the thought that counts. My brother's weblog gets more visitors so maybe that will generate some more traffic to this photoblog. For those who came here through Dutchblog Israel I would say: Welcome and enjoy!

Don't have much time this weekend to post some pics. So I leave it to this post for today. Going to visit my parents later today.

Later, don't know exactly when, because next Friday Noriko and I are going on a week holiday to Crete, Greece, I will put some more links to other weblogs and intersting sites.

For now: Bye, bye!!

No comments: