Thursday, November 03, 2005

Colorado

Arrived yesterdaynight at Denver, Colorado, where I was picked up by my friend Julie. I'm still a bit jetlagged, but I hope I can catch up some sleep tonight.

Julie took me this afternoon for a short ride around the neighbourhood to the nearby waterreservoir. The neighbourhood is real nice and beautiful. I can imagine why Julie likes to ride her motorbike around here. If the weather is okay on Saturday we will go for a ride a bit higher up the mountains. The scenery must be very nice up there.

I took a few pics, just to get started. Almost have two weeks left to catch up. :-) It has been quite dry lately, so that's why the waterlevel is not very high at the reservoir. More pics will be posted later.

1 comment:

Bert said...

Heb je onderweg in het vliegtuig Sandra Reemer ( Xandra ) opgezet?

Veel plezier.