Sunday, April 13, 2008

A visit to the Zoo part 1

Now I'm finished with my selection of pics from our trip to Bavaria last year I still have to do some catching up with posting pics. This time some pics from a daytrip I made to the zoo of Emmen, called Dierenpark Emmen or also called Noorder Dierenpark.

The zoo is considered as one of Europe's finest and won several prizes. It's sure is a nice zoo. Because I forgot an extra battery for my camera I ended up with a flat battery after a few hours while I would have like to take many more pictures. I'm pretty sure I will go back again to this zoo. So this time you have to do it with this selection. The second serie I will post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I think these pictures don't need much comment. Most of them will speak for themselves.

Here you will find the original website of the zoo (only in Dutch and German).

No comments: