Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some delayed pictures

Here are some more pictures from our last visit to England around New Year, as I promised.
Meet Noodles, my friend's cat, a bit of a chicken-cat, but cute and funny.
And this is Sushi, a less chicken than Noodles and very playful.
A part of the church belonging to the tower from my former post.
And a detail from one of the sides of the tower
This was our New Year's Eve dinner, soba noodles, very yummy.
Compared to Holland the fireworks was minimal, but there was some nearby. I manage to shoot this picture without a tripod. The first time my friend from England experienced the fireworks in Holland at midnight, he thought that World War 3 broke out.
For some reason I always have to think of Mr. Bean when I see a Mini
This picture and the next three were taken at my friend's parent's place, a small countryside village in Devonshire, which name I forgot
On our last night we went to a nice Indian restaurant in my friend's hometown Weston Super Mare.

No comments: