Monday, February 13, 2012

Time for some new pics

It's way too long since I posted some pice. Besides some snapshots with the compact camera I didn't do much serious photographing since last September.

So for now just three pics I took last year October when I went to a concert of the Welsh and American guitar players Gareth Pearson and Craig D'Andrea. Both are on the CandyRat Records label.
 
(click on pic to enlarge)
For some videos I made from their performance you can check my YouTube Channel. Enjoy the music!

I posted about an earlier performance of Gareth Pearson before on my music weblog. I also did a posting about CandyRat Records. You can check the URL's for the postings. The postings also include some more videos of Gareth and some other recording artists for CandyRat Records.

No comments: