Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dir En Grey (ディル・アン・グレイ)

I didn't do much photography lately, unfortunately. From today I have a 12 day holiday, so hopefully I can finds some time to make a daytrip or something and take the camera with me.

Two weeks ago on Saturday August 7th we went to a concert of the Japanese band Dir En Grey (ディル・アン・グレイ). Started as a visual kei band, they are now considered as a metal band (more or less).

I manage to take some pictures with the compact camera. The quality is not that good, because of difficult light circumstances, but they will give you a bit of an impression.

For the videos I shot you can check my YouTube-channel.

Enjoy the pics.
Click on pic to enlarge
Click on pic to enlarge
Click on pic to enlarge
Click on pic to enlarge
 Click on pic to enlarge
 Click on pic to enlarge
Click on pic to enlarge

No comments: