Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been awhile (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)

Dear visitors,

A little bit longer than planned, but I'm back again. Not that I've been away. I didn't left the country. Just took some leave from blogging for an unspecified amount of time. I had enough things/subjects to blog about, it was just a matter of other things on my mind, lack of energy, focus etc...

But little by little I was getting back in the mood again to start blogging. Last weekend my wife N. and I went to two concerts by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra (TSPO), last Friday and Korn, last Sunday. At TSPO I made some pictures and shot one video with my newest aquisition, a Panasonic TZ10.

For a more extended report and for the videos I would like to refer to my music weblog BrownNoiseMusic.

The pics from TSPO you can find below. Enjoy!

(click on the pics to enlarge)

No comments: