Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Preview visit England December 2008

It's been way too long since my last update. It was not a lack of pictures. More a lack of time and energy. The past few months have been very hectic. But hopefully the next year will be a little less hectic and more relaxed.

Anyway me and my Mrs. were in England last week to visit a good friend of ours who was staying at his parent's house in Devon around X-mas. We made some trips and I shot some pics. There are more to follow, but here is a little preview from a few that I shot at Bude, North-Cornwall. In the upcoming week I'll try to post some more pics from this trip.

BTW, the pics in this posting were shot with the Panasonic TZ5.
Click on the pics to enlarge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, the pictures are absolutely beautiful, Evert Jan. Happy new year to you and Noriko!

Julie